Don’t have time to make an appointment or just want to swing by and have something checked out? No problem! At Peoria Surgical’s SurgiCare Express, you can walk-in and skip the hassle of trying to schedule an appointment with your primary care physician only to be referred to a surgeon anyway. Come see the surgeon when you have the symptom or the condition presents itself.
At SurgiCare Express, patients will pay their co-payment amount if they have insurance, but if they don’t have insurance then it is only a $50 office visit fee, due at the time of service. A visit to the SurgiCare Express is less expensive than other walk-in treatment facilities and could potentially save you thousands compared to emergency department charges.
- No physician referral needed unless required by your insurance.
- All patients should check their insurance coverage before walking in
Receive Expert Care:
Patients will be seen by one of eleven Board Certified Surgeons.
- New onset of abdominal pain
- New onset of rectal pain
- Lumps & Bumps
- Moles & Skin tags
- Skin lacerations possibly requiring stitches
- And More
* Patients with chronic (long-term) conditions should call to schedule an appointment.